Earlier this week, friend and colleague Tammy Tibbetts informed me of MTV’s current search for a Twitter Jockey.They’re looking for a social media enthusiast who will act as a liaison between the public and staff at MTV. The voting started this past Monday and ends June 27th.
Do you think You Sing I Write should be a contender? If so, you can vote here.There are two spots still open, so if you enjoy reading music news and interviews I provide and think MTV can benefit from my help, feel free to vote!
Here are the rules:
1) MTV selects 18 candidates.
2) You, the audience, selects two (2) candidates through open nominations.
3) The 20 candidates compete in a series of Twitter-based challenges.
4) Five candidates move on to the final challenge round in New York City.
5) You, the audience, votes for the final MTV TJ during a live televised show on August 8, 2010.
To find out more about the contest, and how to enter visit http://tj.mtv.com/about.